- Diffuser: Place 2 -3 drops in water inside unit.
- Bath water: Place 3 drops and adjust as desired.
- Massage: Dilute with fractionated coconut oil for a full-body massage.
- Dryer Cloth: Put two drops on a wet cloth, and put the cloth in the dryer with washed laundry for great-smelling clothes.
- Topical: Dilute with fractionated coconut oil when used on sensitive skin.
- Liquid: Place 1 drop in 4 fl oz. of liquid
- Cleaning Surface: Mix 2-3 drops with water in spray bottle. (Lemon)
For Dietary, Topical & Aromatic Use - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
MADE IN THE USA
- Peppermint oil is commonly used for alertness, fainting, headaches and migraines, jet lag, memory loss, motion sickness and nausea.† It can be used to soothe and cool the body. It can also be used for endurance or for muscle aches and fatigue.† It can be used to treat congestion, constipation, or indigestion, and used topically on hives and other skin irritations.†
Lavender is often used to balance the body. It can help with fainting, relieve headaches and migraines, calm nervous tension, and increase relaxation and mental clarity.† It can helpdispel feelings of sadness. On the body, lavender is used for bruises, earaches, hives, insect bites and bee stings.† Internally, it can improve respiratory function, reduce mucus and aid in digestion.† It is a known skin soother and enhancer. Lavender can also be used as an insect repellent or as a food enhancer.
- Lemon essential oil can be used to relieve nervous tension, exhaustion, grief or sorrow and stress.† It can help energize and uplift, and increase physical energy and concentration.† It can also help with relaxation and hangovers.† Internally, lemon can help with heartburn and digestion, and can purify the body.† Lemon helps with dry, sore and itchy throats.† It can soothe bites and stings, as well as other skin irritations, and can even remedy greasy hair. Lemon is a great water enhancer. Around the home, it can be used for grease removal, as a furniture polish and as an overall disinfectant.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 drop
Servings Per Container: About 170
Proprietary Blend 60 mg *
Peppermint: Peppermint Leaf Oil (Mentha piperita), BioPerine®
Lavender: Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), BioPerine®
Lemon: Lemon Peel Oil (Citrus limon), BioPerine®
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant or under a doctor's care. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears & sensitive areas. May cause skin irritation.
BioPerine® and Nature’s Thermonutrient® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.