- Diffuser: Place 2 -3 drops in water inside unit.
- Bath water: Place 3 drops and adjust as desired.
- Massage: Dilute with fractionated coconut oil for a full-body massage.
- Dryer Cloth: Put two drops on a wet cloth, and put the cloth in the dryer with washed laundry for great-smelling clothes.
- Topical: Dilute with fractionated coconut oil when used on sensitive skin.
- Liquid: Place 1 drop in 4 fl oz. of liquid
- Cleaning Surface: Mix 2-3 drops with water in spray bottle. (Lemon)
For Dietary, Topical & Aromatic Use - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
MADE IN THE USA
- Peppermint oil is commonly used for alertness, fainting, headaches and migraines, jet lag, memory loss, motion sickness and nausea.† It can be used to soothe and cool the body. It can also be used for endurance or for muscle aches and fatigue.† It can be used to treat congestion, constipation, or indigestion, and used topically on hives and other skin irritations.†
- Lemon essential oil can be used to relieve nervous tension, exhaustion, grief or sorrow and
stress.† It can help energize and uplift, and increase physical energy and concentration.† It can also help with relaxation and hangovers.† Internally, lemon can help with heartburn and digestion, and can purify the body.† Lemon helps with dry, sore and itchy throats.† It can soothe bites and stings, as well as other skin irritations, and can even remedy greasy hair. Lemon is a great water enhancer. Around the home, it can be used for grease removal, as a furniture polish and as an overall disinfectant.
Serving Size: 1 drop
Servings Per Container: About 250
Proprietary Blend 60 mg *
Ingedients: 1. Peppermint Leaf Oil, Bioperine® 2. Lemon Peel Oil, Bioperine®
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician if pregnant or under a doctor's care. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears & sensitive areas. May cause skin irritation.
Bioperine® and Nature’s Thermonutrient® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.